About Me Gill Mayhew Massage Therapist
My Name is Gill Mayhew and I am an I.T.E.C qualified sports and Holistic Massage Therapist, and a fully insured member of the C.Th.A.[ Complementary Therapists Association] I offer a full range of treatments that are individually tailored to your specific needs.
I qualified in 2001 in Holborn London ,where I gained International Therapy Examination Council [ I.T.E.C.] diplomas in Anatomy, Physiology and Massage, and then Sports Massage.
I moved to Mundesley in beautiful North Norfolk in 2003 and decided to set up my own business at The Appleyard Wellbeing Centre in the village. I have since opened a second Therapy room at The Beauty Box 58c Station Road Sheringham NR26 8RG.
Some of the therapies I have since gone on to study include:
- Advanced deep tissue massage
- Advanced Remedial Massage
- Assessing Sports injuries
- Diploma in Remedial Massage
- Emergency first aid at work
- Osteopathic Soft tissue and articulation techniques
- Postural assessment and correction
- Soft tissue release and Neuromuscular techniques
- Strapping and taping techniques
- Trigger point therapy