Changes going Forward due to Covid 19
For your information, The Complementary Therapists Association have sent us some details as to how to keep us both safe during massage treatments which will involve the following measures being put in place:
- Social distancing will have to be in place in all public areas, and only the client being treated will be allowed access to the waiting area
- Face masks will need to be worn by both Clients and Therapist
- Clients will be asked to wash their hands on arrival
- Clients temperatures will be taken before treatment, if it is over 38 degrees, the treatment will be postponed, a short health questionnaire will be taken before any treatment commences
- Your Therapist will change their uniform in between every client. Waiting areas will be also be cleaned
- Couches and all equipment, door handles, chairs, toilets will be sanitised between clients
- Clients are requested to bring their own water to drink and pens if needed
I would also kindly request that card payments are used where possible.
I appreciate this is a very different way of working, and it may not be to everyone’s liking, but these measures will have to be put in place in order to protect us both. Unfortunately, failure to follow these guidelines will invalidate my insurance on your treatment.
As a result of the above requirements I will have to reduce the number of clients I can see each day to allow 30 minutes between each appointment for cleaning thoroughly and changing clothes. Unfortunately, this will also mean a small price increase to cover the extra costs involved. I am therefore looking to restructure my pricing and treatment menu to allow me to continue to work safely.
Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage 45 mins £35
Full Body Relaxation Massage 1 Hour £40
Sports Massage 1 Hour £40
Follow up treatment for Sports Massage 45 mins £35
1 ½ hour Treatment (any of the above) £50
Unfortunately, I will no longer be able to offer a price reduction to over 65’s.
I would also request that if you have any of the classic symptoms of the virus (eg. headache, temperature, cough or lack of smell or taste) that you should not come to any treatment. There will therefore be no cancellation fee if this is the case.
I would appreciate any feedback from my valued customers regarding the above new way of working.
Very best wishes